Navigation Bar Home Furniture Posts DIY POSTS Photography Design

3.11.2011

Brooklyn Flea

Remember the lace I found a couple weeks ago? It was from an insanely incredible place called the Brooklyn Flea Market. When it gets warmer out there are even more locations, but this one was enough even for me! The building itself is incredible. ...take a look!

brooklynflea11
Amazing? Yes it is.


brooklynflea13
People have obsessive Coke collection addictions.


brooklynflea14
Lots of the places at the Brooklyn Flea don't have normal flea market prices. (but it's NY..everything seems to be more expensive everyone says) Even some fashion designers bring their pieces here to sell that are absolutely gorgeous! But then again there are also places in here that will sell old boots for ten dollars. You just have to be on the look out!


brooklynflea12


brooklynflea9
I want to build a fort in the middle of all of these.


brooklynflea8
That painting is an inspiration for pieces in the making. (my lace to the left!)


brooklynflea7


brooklynflea6
These adorable flags are popping up in every small boutique and cupcake shop it seems!


brooklynflea5
A sight for sore eyes.


brooklynflea4
Tin letters! These would be so easy to make!


brooklynflea3
Reminds me of an artist I saw at The Armory Show last weekend...check out her work!


brooklynflea2
Easy and inspirational for pieces to create this summer for Ashleigh and I :)


brooklynflea1


brooklynflea10
Until next time...

Thanks for walking through with me! What you see above is only half of it. There is a second floor (where I stood to take this photo) and also a basement!

What a beautiful way to spend a Friday afternoon :)

Sincerely,
Sarah




0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...