Navigation Bar Home Furniture Posts DIY POSTS Photography Design

3.19.2011

The little things

For the past couple weeks I've been completely reliant on art fairs. The Armory Show and Pulse were some of the two that we happened to attend...this piece below is made out of packaging tape! (check out his work!)

littlethingsTWO5

....of course Five Guys. not a regular in my diet, but definitely a much needed treat!!
littlethingsTWO4

My best friend is in town!! She is one of the greatest people I know.
littlethingsTWO1

The very tall buildings & beautiful skyline thanks to the Staten Island Ferry is such a little thing I am so thankful for.
littlethingsTWO2
Thanks for these two panorama shots of the city Lindsay Schell!
littlethingsTWO3

Have a great weekend readers!!

Sincerely,
Sarah

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like a great weekend was had my all.

Cheers,
Lisa x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...