Navigation Bar Home Furniture Posts DIY POSTS Photography Design

4.10.2011

The Little Things

I've noticed that it's a lot harder to think of little things that make you happy when you are sick. Even though it was hard to look past the nausea-nothing-tastes-good-the-room-is-spinning-head-pounding feeling, I was able to come up with a list of reasons why life is good.


1. A visit from my handsome boyfriend. I'm lucky to find one that doesn't mind riding with me to a stranger's house to pick up something from Craigslist and getting lost a few times along the way.

2. Another visit from family! Earlier this week my cousin Jill, Aunt Dar and the two cutest little boys in the universe, Coy and Preston were in town and took me out to dinner. I had such a blast catching up with them. You might remember Jill as the owner of this awesome coffee table.

3. Scoring two awesome Craigslist deals! 

This awesome pair of vintage chairs.
photo(3)

And a really unique file cabinet that I can't wait to work on.

4. Having the opportunity to participate in this charity event with one of my very best friends.
Screen shot 2011-04-10 at 7.35.39 PM

5. The new Sarah Bareilles CD. Seriously. So good. Everyone needs to check it out!
Screen shot 2011-04-10 at 7.38.32 PM

So there it is. I'll have to remember to look back to this list later in the week when I'm feeling overwhelmed with homework!

Sincerely,
Ashleigh

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...