Navigation Bar Home Furniture Posts DIY POSTS Photography Design

4.17.2011

mood

I mentioned mood a couple of posts ago, but here are some lovely shots I took while there. I didn't buy any fabric that day (hate to have to carry it around!) BUT! you can order online, which I fully plan on doing when I'm safely back home in Columbus!

I have so many ideas with what to do with the fabric already! Stay posted for a sensibly creative computer case, lace covered pillow cover, and an anthropolgie inspired installation/wall hanging.

So it was a little tricky trying to find the place. You walk into this swanky entrance way and then you have to go up a few floors...

mood8

mood2

mood5

mood7

mood1

mood4

mood6

mood3

You might recognize this name from Project Runway! If you're ever near Times Square, you have to stop by. It's just a few blocks away! I can't wait to start creating with all this beautiful fabric once everything settles down!

Sincerely,
Sarah

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...