Navigation Bar Home Furniture Posts DIY POSTS Photography Design

5.01.2011

The Little Things + A Sale




I feel like today is the calm before the storm. This next week most of my finals are due. I'm in the tunnel, but I don't know if I can see the light just yet.


This weekend has been a nice break from the stress of school though and there is a lot to be happy about. First up, I met a fellow Ohio blogger, Cindy of Custom Comforts. She just so happened to be having an open house Saturday so I headed there with my roommate Brie.

Everything Cindy had was absolutely gorgeous! There were so many things both Brie and I wanted to bring home. We left with a few really great pieces.

Photos by Brie!

_DSC0130

_DSC0168
Brie's vase.

_DSC0153
We had to bring these mason jars home.


_DSC0167

_DSC0180
My favorite finds. I love love love these vintage jello molds. I see a collection forming :)


_DSC0182
_DSC0183

DSC_4825
I'm a sucker for anything with my initial/name.

DSC_4829

DSC_4835

_DSC0204
I swear, he's a really cute cat IRL!
_DSC0193
We didn't buy these, but you can bet these jelly beans have been making Brie and me pretty happy all weekend!

Here's to a happy, healthy, productive week!

Sincerely,
Ashleigh

2 comments:

Just this... Alice said...

Love your initial easel wiith the baby's breath on it. You have inspired me to make one for the family photo. Thanks for sharing.

Custom Comforts said...

Ashleigh,
Thank you for taking time out of your busy schedule to come to my open house. I'm so glad you love your purchases. I was just thinking yesterday that they must have gotten babies mixed up at birth because I think you could/should be my daughter. It's unusual to fine young ladies who love these vintage things and enjoy redoing furniture. I wish some of that had rubbed off on my daughter your age, but she is making some progress.
Anyways, I'm so glad you came and I got to meet you. I look forward to following your blog and seeing what you are up to. Good luck on your finals.
Cindy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...